A downloadable game for Windows
Isolated Intelligence, created by Soul Lantern, is an asymmetrical co-operative puzzle platformer. The grappling mechanic is used to solve puzzles, swing over obstacles, and activate doors. Unique player specific abilities will be introduced, which add a new layer of complex puzzles!
Isolated Intelligence is developed by 10 Algonquin College students over a span of eight months for a final project.
- 2 Players
- Internet Connection
Soul Lantern Team:
- Ali Zor - Design Contact, UI/UX designer, and Programmer
Zengon@live.com | www.alizor.ca
- Almog Benhonoh - Programmer
- Carter Bourk - Project Manager
- Chris Leu - SFX Programmer, Design, and Misc.
- ❤️ Douglas Bennett - Art Contact, and Artist
email@example.com | doughbennett.wixsite.com/website
- Kyle Hermer - Network Programmer
Kylehermer98@hotmail.com | www.kylehermer.com
- Madelyn Kahrman - Environmental, and General Artist
Madelyn.Kahrman@gmail.com | https://www.artstation.com/madelynkahrman
- Matthew Fleming - Audio Contact, Sound Designer, and Artist
- Rebecca Kendall - Programming Contact, and Programmer
- Langwei Wilson Ou - Designer